Monday 26 November 2007

So disappointed

I'm so disappointed to have read on bettingtraders.com forum that Peter Webb's book seems to be a farce.

Profitable Exchange Trading was a much awaited book by all traders in sports markets. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Profitable-Exchange-Trading-Peter-Webb/dp/1843440288/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1196117312&sr=1-1
( Amazon's link to Profitable Exchange Trading book )

I was obviously interested in reading his book. I wasn't expecting magic formulas but I was hoping it could trigger some new ideas inside my mind and that would be very helpful indeed.

After having read that topic on bettingtraders I obviously cancelled my order from amazon.co.uk. Let's see if this book will ever be released, I doubt !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I've recently launched Betstories.com. I've already added a link to your blog/site and I'll be including your posts to the updates. Keep it up!

The Nameless Trader said...

Hi,

Thanks for dropping by and good luck with your new website. I'll make sure I'll check it from time to time. :)

Cheers