Tuesday 4 December 2007

Tough days behind me

Profit/Loss : 34.05€
Total Profit/Loss : 98.05€
Current Bank : 833.27€

Been very busy these days due to professional reasons and haven't had the mind sharp enough to do as many tradings as I'd have wanted but since last update I managed to make a somewhat nice profit.



Lost -5.00€ today on AC Milan vs. Celtic match and ended the day with that loss. I've decided to not trade anymore today because I felt that I wasn't with the required mindset. When this happens it's better to stay away from these markets than to have a huge loss. I believe you agree with me.

It's amazing to notice how I've been cutting my profits lately. I'm picking very small profits because I'm scared of taking a considerable loss so I sneak in and out of the markets as quickly as possible. I get very satisfied to get a tick and this is starting to frustrate me, honestly. There have been several greenbooks that could have been 10x more had I stood by my decisions when I've entered the market. The problem is, if I lose this feeling of fear for a loss and then go and take a considerable loss right on the first attempt, this feeling will double its magnitude and that wouldn't be good. Now I'm experiencing how hard trading is mentally. I think I just have to choose the perfect timing/moment to break this mental barrier. I'll overcome it someway!!

November was a terrible month for me because of a single huge loss of -819.64€ in a football match, therefore, it was impossible to end the month on a green position. Here's the screenshot from my November's P&L.



The 800€ barrier was broken and is now way behind me.

Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, this article is included in Betting Blog News 4 Dec in Betstories.com. Keep on blogging!