Wednesday 21 November 2007

Another greenbook

Profit/Loss : 2,43€
Total Profit/Loss : 27,81€
Current Bank : 763.04€

Milwaukee Bucks @ Cleveland Cavaliers was probably the most difficult trade I've made on NBA markets so far. There wasn't much money in the market making it very difficult to get 20€ or 30€ matched. I was in a red position in the beginning but kept my head cool and things turned around in my favor as I knew that a swing could happen soon and it happened, thankfully. I've made a 2.43€ profit in this game.



And now the Cavaliers chart at half-time, the usual swings.



Note that the Cavaliers were traded at 1.10 and lost the game.

I'll make 30€ my standard trading chunk on these markets hereafter to try to achieve a 10€ profit everyday. Let's see how it goes!

Good luck!

No comments: