Sunday 6 January 2008

Winning Streak is over !

Profit/Loss : 35.07€
Total Profit/Loss : 229.66€
Current Bank : 964.88€

Unfortunately my winning streak since 8th of December is gone thanks to a FA Cup match but only lost -0.11€ so not much of a problem. I was 1 tick up but tried to get one more and then the second half was about to get underway and I had to leave losing a ridiculous sum of -0.11€. I'd be less happier if I had let the trade go inplay but I didn't! Discipline!!!

The week was quite interesting, made a nice profit but the weekend was poor. No matches at Italy and Germany yet and FA Cup in England. I hate cup matches I must say, but in the end a profit is a profit.

For those that don't know how these trades are made, here's how. These trades are done during the half-time when no goals can be scored. I always try to get 1 or 2 ticks, sometimes it's possible to extract 3 or even 4 but that's all. I had enough of inplay trading that's why I decided to follow this low-risk approach which is giving me very good results in terms of strike rate. The profit is low but I'm happy this way. If I can get 800€/month in the future that will be sufficient to make me happy and that's going to happen very soon if my bank keeps growing like it is now. Patience my friend, patience!

In the following picture you can also see a loss of -0.01€ on Dep. Corunha vs. Atl. Madrid which surprised me quite a lot. I backed and layed 400€ @ 1.01 so I should have no profit/loss. I've already contacted betfair because I'd like to know how this was calculated. Let's wait for an answer.



And that's the way the cookie crambles! Ah ah ah!

No comments: