Monday 24 December 2007

Steady growth

Profit/Loss : 40.76€
Total Profit/Loss : 176.01€
Current Bank : 911.23€

Another weekend, another healthy profit. It's been normal to have a profit of around 40€ per week, that's what happened once again, mostly during the weekend of course. Tried some horse racing but without success and left without losing/winning which isn't bad at all. I don't have the right tools to trade on the horses so I'll try to stay away from those markets while I don't get those tools. Football during the half-time and some inplay seems to be the best markets for me to trade at the moment despite the low profits.



All trades were green once again. This tells me that I'm not making too many mistakes which keeps me happy. However, I shall not trick myself into thinking that I haven't done any mistake, because I did some.

The 900€ barrier is behind me and I'm heading to the 4 digits again at a decent pace. Hope to achieve it during the first month of the new year.

Please note that I've changed the date of the last post because it simply wasn't right. I've started to write it days before publishing it and it came out with the starting date instead of the publishing date.

No comments: