Sunday 6 April 2008

Not good, not bad !

Profit/Loss : 213.87€
Total Profit/Loss : 2039.44€
Current Bank : 2774.66€

Again, I missed the post from last weekend but I have a good excuse. I had to work the whole weekend which left me with almost no time to trade, I only managed to do one or two trades during the evening.

During these two last weeks I managed to lose two nice amounts which left me a bit upset with myself. Each loss around the 30€ figure. The last one happened today on Man Utd's match while I was trading ( or trying to ) before the match started. There was lots of money sitting on each price when suddenly it went up 3 ticks and I got two orders matched, I had to trade out losing 3 ticks. Damn! I thought I had two good positions on the lay side and all of a sudden they weren't that good ! I'm still unable to understand how these movements happen, especially because there's lots of money on each price. There must be some big guys with huge pockets out there!

The rest of the day ( today ) I had to work just to make it back but at least I made it, I ended the day with an astonishing 3€ profit. I'm sure better days will come.



March was my best month so far, not far from my ultimate goal of 1000€/month. Check out the picture:


Football seasons are almost in the end so I've already started preparing to move to the horse racing markets. I've been there in the past and I can't wait to get back to them.

No progress with my software since the last post. I hope I'll have some news about it during this month. Stay tuned!

No comments: