Sunday 13 April 2008

That's more like it !

Profit/Loss : 312.57€
Total Profit/Loss : 2352.01€
Current Bank : 3087.23€

No, I won't miss this week update! It wasn't a busy weekend for me, so here I am to post an update of this past week.

This week I felt like my interest was going down a little bit but the weeked brought me the profit I wished so no complaints! Before the weekend started I had in mind that my profit for the current month wasn't that good and then I almost doubled it in two days, lovely!



Also, this weekend, I've seen a fellow trader almost being wiped out. He incurred on a loss similar to the one I suffered when I started this blog, a big red figure! A loss of around 200€ caused him to extend it to 800€ just because he wanted to get the 200 back. How stupid he was. Now, he's the first to admit he was an asshole but it's impressive to think that in just a few seconds we can be wiped out from these markets. It's good to analyze others behaviour in these situations, it might be helpful when we get ourselves in a similar situation.

Don't lose your head, I won't lose mine! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi fancy a blog exchange with our site?

www.free-bets.co.uk

our blog is located here

http://www.free-bets.co.uk/blog/index.htm

Best wishes
Matt