Sunday 9 March 2008

Momentum kept! Let's keep it again...

Profit/Loss : 326.41€
Total Profit/Loss : 1614.18€
Current Bank : 2349.40€

I never thought I could be making this much on a single week but I am. If I'm able to keep this pace I'll be achieving my ultimate goal of 1000€/month very quickly, obviously it's good but a bit disappointing because I thought it would be tougher.

Unfortunately my winning streak since 24th of February was broken on 5th of March with a loss of -8.48€ and lost again on 6th of March an amount of -3.25€. Haven't lost any since then.


I must confess this blog is becoming boring but I've done it just to keep track of my progress, this is not supposed to be fun, is it ? Although, if you have any suggestion to make this any more fun, I'd be grateful to hear it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. It's nice to see real trades working out well. If only mine were as successful!

Joe
www.fourthewin.com