Sunday 2 March 2008

Keeping the momentum

Profit/Loss : 145.00€
Total Profit/Loss : 1287.77€
Current Bank : 2022.99€

Another month comes to an end and I've established a new personal record. It's quite normal that I keep beating my previous records simply because money makes money. Here's the P/L screenshot from February.



This week was one of those good weeks where everything I touched was transformed in profit. Made no mistake, just good trading practices. I wasn't expecting this week to be so good just because the weekend was very busy for me in contrast with what's usual. Had some visits on saturday and on sunday so I wasn't totally focused on trading but I found enough time to get myself locked in my room for some tradings.



At the moment I'm trading with 950€ chunks and there aren't many markets out there capable of accepting such an amount. It's becoming more difficult to enter in some kind of markets I used to participate which leads me into thinking that establishing a maximum chunk size might be a good ideia, 1000€ is probably a good value. Unfortunetely this destroys my current plan which relies on continually growing stakes without a pre-defined maximum. It's something that I'll have to think about.

I'm on a winning streak since 24th of February, just hope it continues for a few more weeks.

Have a nice week!

No comments: