Monday 4 February 2008

Thieves !!!

Something bad happened today! Something that should not have happened!

I was keeping an eye on Setúbal - Naval match and when Naval scored 0-2 I tried to take a couple of ticks when the odds were trying to calm down. I got partially matched at 1.16 and was going to buy at 1.13. As soon as I touched the submit button my software returned an error, I looked at my modem/router and the DSL led was blinking ! Connection drop ! A greenbook of 6€ was at one click away!

When I got my connection up again ( took around 30 seconds ) the first thing I saw was SUSPENDED on the screen. Setúbal scored 1-2 and I had to leave with a redbook of 62€, fucking great!

Having just one connection drop is not what bothers me. What really bothers me is that I have connection drops every single day, like 3 or 4 per day and I've complained to my ISP before about this and they said to me they were going to fix it! Guess what, it's the very same shit since October 2007. I've just called them once again complaining about it and they came to me with the same bullshit. They are just a bunch of a stupid assholes that don't even know what a computer is! They seem to be programmed to say the same shit over and over again on the phone, just like a stupid bot!

What kills me is the fact that there's no one to support me against these thieves. It's a battle that I cannot win. There are no authorities! Nobody takes responsabilities for what happens ! Shit happens and nobody is to blame ! They are all a bunch of thieves!

One week blown away, fucking great! One day they are gonna eat my shit!

5 comments:

amorphous said...

Usually with me, my computer crashes at the critical moment, leaving me horribly over-exposed!!

I'm sure you'll quickly make it back though!!

Brian Coplin said...

Bad luck. We all experienced similar stuff. I have 2 ISPS connections, a mobile connection and a phone but sometimes even that is not enough to get you out of trouble. Oh if it any consolation I screwed up yesterday and lost £1750 on Digitial Media. Drifted to 55s in running and got greedy.

I have added you blog link to my recently moved blog. http://betstobefair.co.uk. If you don't mind would be good to have a link on your blog.

The Nameless Trader said...

Hi,

Thanks for your posts. I'm already getting it back and I'm sure I'll have it all back in my pocket by the next weekend but it's always a pain in the ass.

Brian, hope that those £1750 are just pennies for you, it's more than my current bank!!!

Good luck for both of you! :D

Cheers

The Nameless Trader said...

Brian, a link to your blog has been added. Forgot to say that in the previous post.

Cheers

THECOMMISH said...

Love it when u said "pne day they will eat my shit" LOL man hopefully they put some salsa on it!!!! LOL