Sunday 10 February 2008

Eventful week !

Profit/Loss : 179.82€
Total Profit/Loss : 877.15€
Current Bank : 1612.37€

What an eventful week ! Everything happened this week. Bad trades, perfect trades and even some stupid connection drops during some busy times.

Saturday was an awful day. Made some very bad trades which costed me around 20€. Fortunetely for my bank I made around 165€ on a single football match ( Atalanta vs. Fiorentina ) by taking a good price on the draw just after an equalising goal at the 90th minute. It was a green day but not a happy day. I'd have preferred to have a 20€ profit with good trading practices instead of what I got. Went to bed thinking about what went wrong and didn't take much time to come to a conclusion, because it was getting too easy, I was rushing in to make a profit at all costs instead of waiting for the right moment to step in.

Sunday was a different day, changed my behaviour slightly and everything went according to the plan. Ended with a profit of 57€ on the day. Pretty simple when you follow your plan.

Here's the screenshot, a bit shorter this time.



Remember my first post ? A loss of 819€ on a single football match made me create this blog to help me stay focused and disciplined in trying to get it all back. It took me around 3 months but it's finally back in my pocket!

I'd just like to point out that my bank is at the highest value I ever had. I'm having bigger profits than I predicted so I'm not expecting this to continue much longer.

Cya!

2 comments:

Brian Coplin said...

Nice to see things are getting better for you. Mental stregth is key to success and winning in this game. At the end of the day all that really matters is making money. Sounds simple. Well in my opinion it is not.

The Nameless Trader said...

Hi Brian,

I totally agree with you. It's all about mentality, no doubt !