Sunday 31 August 2008

Bang !

Profit/Loss : 170.68€
Total Profit/Loss : 3769.54€
Current Bank : 4504.76€

What a crap ! This month had my second biggest loss ever. An ugly redbook of -382€. I guess that's what happens when you have more than a month without a single loss, you feel too much confidence and then bang ! Right on my face ! To make things worse today had another redbook of -80€. It's ok, I can live with that, but it's very frustrating to waste that much. Still managed to finish the month with some profit.

Here's this month's screenshot :



I really need to spice things up a little bit, I'm getting too lazy to keep on going with these stupid profits. If I can't make more than this than it's better to just give up. It doesn't worth the time really. Spending the whole weekend watching football to profit less than 100€ is a waste of time in my opinion. So, from now on I'll take a much more agressive approach.

Hope you had a better month! :)

No comments: